- Any item or items that are able to be shipped via Fedex will automatically be shipped if not picked up within 1 day of auction close and automatically charged to the credit card on file. If you know you want your items shipped via Fedex, please call or send your local division a quick email so they can get your items to you ASAP.
- The bidder can set up freight for any items won with their freight company or use the PCI Auctions booking team at Freightquote.com which can be contacted directly at 816-949-6184. Please remember to let Freightquote know you are a PCI bidder to get a PCI volume discount. The bidder must fax or email the division that has the items a bill of lading as this authorizes PCI to release the items to the freight company. Some divisions also can setup freight for you, call your local division for more information.
- Any items not picked up or shipped will be charged storage. The storage rate will be determined by each division depending on size of items and duration of time that item is in our warehouse. Please note we are not in the storage business so please set up your shipping.
- Please note where the auction is located. If auction is ON SITE there must be prior arrangements made to transport the item(s) to our warehouse for shipping. Also note there will be a charge for removal and transportation. Please contact the division in charge of that auction to receive an on site auction removal and transportation quote.
PCI Auction Group provides shipping options from our warehouse. If an auction is not based in our warehouse but "on-site" there will be additional charges to remove and transport items back to our warehouse for shipment. To identify if an auction is based in our warehouse or based on-site please pay close attention to the Terms & Details pages of each individual auction. The Terms & Details page will have the physical auction location where the items are based - along with important preview/inspection and removal dates/times.
Small packages can be sent out via Fedex. There will be a small packaging fee which covers labor and materials.
Larger items can be shipped via Freight or via PCI Auction Group White Glove Delivery.
- For Freight shipments we recommend Freightquote.com. If you have any questions about freight shipping please contact Freightquote at 816-949-6184 and advise that you are a PCI bidder. They will shop all major freight carriers to ensure you are getting an extremely competitive freight rate and apply PCI volume discounts. They also have a dedicated customer service team for PCI Auction Group bidders. There is a $50 palletization and wrapping charge per standard pallet.
- PCI Auction Group White Glove Delivery is available for all items through most divisions. White Glove Delivery includes dropping the items wherever you'd like them. There may be additional charges for disassembly, moving item up or down stairs, etc. Please contact your local division to receive white glove delivery quotes.
We will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of carriers or packers whether or not recommended by us. Packing and handling of purchased lots by us is at the entire risk of the purchaser, and we will have no liability of any loss or damage to such items.